May 08, 2008

Beraja di mata, bersultan di hati

What would you react if your superior said this to you?

"I recognize that some of you.. you Ahmad (bukan nama sebenar) , Nur, etc.. etc.. has an outstanding performance during your service with the company. I want you to keep it on.. bla.. bla.. bla..".

Would you say thank you? or Please don't mention it.. or.. no reaction at all!!

I rather say that I would not give any reaction on that because that was just a statement to keep us calm. I don't think that it was honestly come deep from the heart. I can feel it. I don't want a big reward for whatever I have done. I just want it to be fair to every one of us.

If you treat us as below average, then from now on.. I will work as what you wanted it to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kekadang dunia tidak adil, apabila org yg bertungkus lumus tak diendahkan usahanya.. dan or yang mengular lebih banyak makan pujian...dan keuntungan!

Cerita BukuMuka

Cari dalam cerita ini