April 16, 2008

Kala Bulan Mengambang Siang

I am now at Trengganu. This is my 3rd trip to Setiu within this two months. First and second effort to be a hero was fail. I will make this trip the last, whether it will be success or I will quit!

Normally I will take a taxi to go to KL Sentral from PD. However, this morning the pakcik drebar taxi had turned my mind to take a train instead. He told me that it would be faster. For me, it is not a matter of time because I am not rushing for anything. Maybe because of I see him just in my atuk age, I just agreed. It cost me RM3 from my mother in-law house to PD Komuter Station. Another RM1 from PD to KL Sentral. Hmmm.... I just save RM1!

Having a breakfast at McD… a cup of hot Milo and Bubur Nasi is good enough for me. I called up my friend while on the train to KLIA.

“Pak Ya! Ada masa tak? Aku on the way gi KLIA ni.. minum jom”.

“Alamak Mi.. aku ada meeting la kejap lagi. Lain kali ek..”, he responded.

“OK. Nanti balik aku call lagi”, I replied.

At KLIA, we check-in at self service kiosk. It is quite fast. However, you still need to check-in your luggage thru the counter. After 45minutes flying, I was at KT Airport again. I come with two engineers to help me up.

I, immediately went to car-rental counter looking for Iskandar but he is not there. Hmmmm.. where is he.

I called him up, “Bang.. kat mana? Nak ambik keta nih!”.

“Alamak! Saya kat Dungun ni. Keta ada masalah la”.

“Abih takde keta la ni?”.

“Iye la. Try tanya kat kaunter sebelah”.

“Abih.. payment macam mana?”

“Kena bayar sendiri dulu la…”.

Waduh.. waduh…. Again…

Whether I like it or not, I have to rent a car from another company which I have to pay upfront. Otherwise, we may travel by bus. Another RM300. What the *tuut*. We are running out of time now, and running out of money as well. But our work stills a long way to go. I have no time to think of this unexpected problem. I just say, “Ok lah bang. Janji ada keta!”.

Upon arriving at HS, we started our work immediately. Until now (10.59pm).. still in progress…

3 comments:

asriey said...

murahnya bang PD-KL Sentral. KL-Sentral-Seremban pun RM5. ke KLIA ni? hehehe

Shh said...

PD = Pantai Dalam.... huhuhu

asriey said...

tulis biar terang.. hahahaha selamat!

Cerita BukuMuka

Cari dalam cerita ini