April 15, 2008

Non-Technical or Technical

Some of my colleagues asked me why it is no more technical writing in my blog recently... I am thinking of forming another web log which will be only technical writing in it. From now on, this blog site will have no technical writing anymore. Why? I don’t want people to mingle around within these pages wishing that they may found a solution for something, but end up for nothing.

I admitted that I am not good of writing any technical writing. It is just a reference site for me in future. I have my own library which can be accessed anywhere in the world provided that there are internet connection available. I will not bear any responsibility if other people using my reference and cause any damages or loss to any organization or personnel.

If you don’t like to know about any part of my personal life or thinking, it is up to you. Some people may think of what should we write in the blog. For me, it can be anything that you can think of. Why should we show our emotion, wish, knowledge or whatever it is to the public? Sometimes, we need to express those things to somebody but nobody interesting to hear that. Maybe we just want to share our thinking or knowledge. Even maybe we just dedicated our blog to someone. Who knows?

No comments:

Cerita BukuMuka

Cari dalam cerita ini